Enter to win the Indyspire Pinterest to Reality Challenge and have your favorite DIY inspiration created during a workshop at the Feb 16 Independent Wedding Fair. Alyson from Bash Collective and Jessica from Jeff loves Jessica Photography will be designing and creating DIY inspired tablescapes and other pieces to show the beauty and challenges of bringing craft into your wedding decor.
Entering is easy!
STEP 1: Create your own Pinterest board called “Indyspire13″
STEP 2: Repin the contest graphic into your board
STEP 3: Pin your favorite wedding inspiration photos to your board. You can repin from the Indyspire13 IWA Board, or find your favorites on the internet. Add #indyspire13 to each pin.
STEP 4: Email us with your pin board to email@example.com by Wednesday, Feb 6 by 10PM. We will choose our favorite 3 boards and create one DIY piece from each of the three boards at our Feb 16 Independent Wedding Fair.
1. To participate you must follow all 4 steps. Purchasing a ticket to Indyspire and attending the fair is not required to win.
2. The contest will be conducted through February 6th 2013. Deadline for entries is February 6th, 2013 by 10pm CST.
3. You must be 18years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. One winner per household. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited.
4. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of Independent Wedding Association members and their employees.
5. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither the Independent Wedding Association, Bash Collective, Jeff Loves Jessica Photography, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
6. Winners will be chosen and announced on the IWA facebook page February and via Pinterest.